Monday, September 22, 2008



Friday the 19th was OWEN'S birthday.  So we had a party and boy did we have a fun night!  We had a taco man come and serve tacos.  We ate so much and the food was really good.  So we now are both 29!  We are getting older.  Not old just older.  I fell like I have improved with age.  


I wanted to get Owen a yummy cake but he said he didn't want one so, I got a pinata!  We all had our turns hitting the pinata and then it was Owen's turn.  We blind folded him and spun him around and with one hit he brought the pinata down.  

My Pals from work Jessica and Jason:)

We have this great tree in our backyard.  You can't help but climb it.

I had to make my famous cookies for my Man!    




5 comments:

Naomi said...

Hey Owen! Happy Birthday!! Looks like you all had fun!

Trena said...

Ok - those cookies do look fabulous! Happy Birthday Owen!!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

I thought I had checked your blog since 9/22 but guess not. What a party- Owen's SO lucky to have his own party planner...! Your yard is the perfect party place, too!

kristina said...

happy late birthday Owen, (garland, bubba). now I know when your big day is, thanks to your lovely wife!

Janet said...

I love the picture of Melinda & Gar with the HAT. How was your drive back from Moab? Many hugs & Kisses, MOM