Thursday, May 21, 2009

Progress!

Look at my bare floors!  We are having them refinished!  This is after being sanded. They replaced 25 boards, making  my floor perfect! I was reluctant to spend that amount of money on one job but because of a miracle We decided to go ahead and have them done.  I think it is going to make a huge difference.  We where going to try to do it ourselves but after talking to so many people they said it is a big job and takes a long time to do on your own.  So due to lack of time, patience and energy we hired a really great guy.  If any one needs wood done Byron is your guy!  I will post pics of the finished job!

This is it.  Do you see that SOLD sign! 

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Congratulations!! I'm happy to hear you got your house finally and are already making improvements! I will have to come visit sometime! Don't know when, but....

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Yes!!! The floors will look SO nice when they are done- hoping the move went smoothly today- we got back to Golfito this AM. Tired but here! Keep us posted~

Kendall Rattner said...

how great and exciting for you guys!