Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lucky

On Sundays I can't help but to ponder on my week and get ready for the new week approaching. During this process find myself thinking how lucky I am. I just want to write it down so I can always remember how I am feeling.

I am lucky that I have a JOB. A job that I LOVE. I make people feel and look good and in turn it makes me one happy gal. I have the most amazing clients, and I am lucky because they choose me. I feel lucky to also have a Husband that is successful in his job! We went to his Christmas party last night. His employer gave everyone who invested money into their 401K a 20% match! Thank you and Merry Christmas in addition to there other bonus!

I am lucky because I have grown to have such a large network of friends. I have lived in San Diego now for over 10 years. I have made such great memories and bonds with so many people! I love my old and new friends very much!

I am lucky to have my sweet husband. Who understands me, is my biggest fan and loves me for me. He also always opens my car door, even if I am driving. Lucky!!

I feel lucky because we are living our dream! We are working hard and it is paying off. We have our first home and we are making it ours every chance we get.

At the end of my week I pray that I will always have this perspective. That I will always feel this Lucky and blessed!

1 comment:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY LADY~ well, we would call it blessed, but we certainly understand how you feel! Heavenly Father has been very good to all of us and we are grateful, as you are~