Saturday, August 9, 2008

To my MOM

Dearest Mom-  I have to take a moment to tell you how much I love you!  You are the best.  Thanks for all you did and do to make me, me.  I am so greatful for all the prayers you have prayed for me.  For helping and supporting me in everything I do.  Thanks for having my back and sticking up for me!  You are my Hero!!  To this day I still hear your voice saying,"Remeber who you are."

I hope to be the women you are.  I am the way I am becuse of you.  You are my rock and without you life would be hard.  So there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the Lord for you!  So just know that you are always in my heart!  

OXOX

  


1 comment:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Wow- has it been this long since I checked your blogspot??? Can't believe it. And here is a piece you wrote just for me~ thank you! That sure makes me feel good... You are what you have willed yourself to be, with a little help from me~