Friday, July 18, 2008

I love to take pictures.  My sister-in law is going crazy with her mom shots and it has kinda got me focused again.  I grew up with a mother and father that always took pictures. So the need for picture taking is in my blood.  So on Jessica's blog she talked about taking close up shots.  I only have a point and shoot camera.  But I put it on a close up setting and I feel I got a good result.  I always have loved his eyes!  I think in this picture you can tell a lot.  I am so happy he looks at ME.  I am trying to challenge myself.  I want to take a class but life is crazy and time is money...  So I do what I can.  Let me know what you think.


4 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

Thanks for the plug, Melinda! I'm glad you got a good tip. You got a great photograph!

I hope you'll continue to post your photo exploration.

love you,
Jessica
www.momshots.com

Naomi said...

I've seen some of the other pictures you've taken and they are amazing! This one just proves it!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

good job- but what is with all the wrinkles on his forehead? Is Owen trying to give Bill a run for his money?? HA- Tomorrow we will be in Bellingham!!!

Janet said...

YOU should be teaching a class, Girl! You're the experienced one with the camera. I have been amazed at your technique when I've watched you take pictures of Jesse's boyz. So figure out some tips for us and post them on momshots. Bill and Alice left our house today:( we had a great time! Short but sweet-talked non-stop!