Monday, November 17, 2008

Coupons equal Cash


I have always loved the idea of coupons.  I love the money saving side of coupons.  I never really thought about it until I heard a lady say, "Coupons Equal Cash."  When I buy a sunday paper it saves me so much money every week.  I have started to shop wiser and watch the ads. I try to only buy what is on sale.  Every week each store has different stuff on sale.  Yes it is a bit much driving all over. So I shop at Ralphs because its close and they double coupons up to a $1.00.  For dry goods and stuff for the house I shop at CVS.  They pay me to shop there.  Pretty cool.  If you want to know more go to CVS.com and find out about there Extra Bucks Rewards.   So I had to show you all it is worth pulling and cutting the coupons you find in the paper.  I saved over $100. Tell me that isn't worth a little effert!   And if you aren't going to use your coupons then send them my way, Please:)  If any of you want to learn more and want to see how you can get things for free just ask!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Melinda!!! I am so proud of you! So, have you gotten the whole CVS thing figured out? Walgreens is really good too! You are SO lucky that your Ralphs doubles coupons up to $1 - how cool is that???!!

*Melinda* said...

I am doing t he cvs thing. I think its so cool they pay you to shop there! I love getting stuff fpr free. I'm not as good as you are, yet. And time is a factor with me because I work so much! I don't hace a Walgreens close to me:(

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Do you have Rite Aid? They have similar to CVS with rebates you have to send in, but good ones nonetheless! Save On, My Dear- that is how you were raised, you may recall!!!