Monday, November 17, 2008

Now that I have Saved!



I know some of you can relate.  I am always looking for a fun and edgy shoe.  A pair that I can stand in and work in comfortably.  So I went into MINT shoe store in Hillcrest and saw these shoes.  I just had to add them to my collection!  I LOVE them.  They also come in a slate grey color.  I am thinking about going and getting the other color.  Would that be to much?  They are so comfy.  They are black suead, the pic doesn't show the true color.   I havn't been able to take them off my feet.  I would love your opinion. 

2 comments:

Naomi said...

They are adorable! They just scream "Melinda". I will see the real thing soon I hope!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Can;t imagine working in heels all day, but when I was young I did that, too... now I am all about comfort, so if they are truly comfortable, that is great- buy the other ones, too!!!