Thursday, December 18, 2008

December Nights

We went to the Radio Room and saw the Glossines play.  Amber is my co worker.  She is lead vocals and bass player.  
Hang out time in the yard.  
Jessica and I at the DB Salon Christmas Party!
Owen has a great mustash!  He is having fun.

  Denise Barrow, my boss:)

It seems like everyday after work we have something going on!  I am bairly home.  It feels like I only sleep at home.  We have been busy as bees.  Parties and shopping and going out!  I am excited for Christmas.  We have made it a smaller Christmas this year for sure.  We are focusing more on the reason for the season and not the buying.  If you know what I mean.  


2 comments:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Who IS that man? Between new glasses and new mustache- Owen looks like a man in disguise!!! Actually, he looks great, but then you already knew that!!! Don't forget the gift you took home for Owen inside the rattan case for you guys!!

Unknown said...

I really, really like your hair!