Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Year has Passed



Time sure does fly by!  I much prefer the salon over school!

I finished school in October of 07' went to state board in November 07' and stated work at the salon on the 1st of Nov. 07'.  It is crazy to see where I was just a year ago.  I am closer today to many of my goals and that feels great.  I have found my place at a fab salon.  I pinch myself everyday I go to work.  I feel so lucky to have a job that I love.  It makes me feel so good when people rebook with me.  I have many returning clients and I am loving it.  Just a few old pics.

2 comments:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

... and not only are you working but you have a house and you're going to have a new CAMERA soon so you can expand your photo sideline! Make sure you get a good one with a set of lenses if possible... Costco is where Bill would look first!

Janet said...

Wow! It's been a fast year! So glad you're happy with your work. Then it's not work when you do what you want!