Monday, April 20, 2009

Hot Hot Heat

I love this tree.  It just happens to be in the front yard of our new house!  I am excited we are to close on May 14th.  I will post more pictures soon.  I have been working a lot and am grateful.  I am in the mood for Spring cleaning.  It is Spring and it is hot here today!  I closed all the windows from having them open during the night.  So I am cool inside.  We have been signing all kinds of forms.  But it is worth it.  As I am packing and purging and working... I just feel so lucky!  We have a ton of work ahead of us working in 2 houses.  

Owen and I have made plans to go and enjoy a day at the day spa after the move.  We are going to get a couples massage and do yoga and enjoy the pool.  I just keep that in my mind as the scramble beings.

No comments: