Monday, August 10, 2009

Palm Springs -Chase Hotel



I had a Saterday off so We booked a desert get away for the weekend. After the move and working our butts off we needed a weeken to our selfs. It was HOT but so much fun. We went to dinner on Friday after checking in. Owen was super happy about the large plate of cookies at the front desk for the taking. I think he took one every time we walked by! Then on Saterday we had breakfast at the hotel and then went out shopping. Palm springs is full of Mid Century Modern so we went to drule a little. After that we went swimming in a really warm pool. Took naps and then had a massage!

We then went to dinner at Native Foods. A vegan restuarant. The food is so good! Later we went to the Dollar Theater and saw The Brothers Bloom. The next day we went to breakfast with an old friend of mine. Meet my Mom for church. After church my Mom made a very yummy dinner and my brothers and my niece came over. Justin turned 28 so we say to him and had cake! Busy but a blast we had. Monday came way to fast!

I loved the hotel. It was modern and small which I love. Plus they upgraded our room for us! Perfect weekend. Thanks Owen. I love you!

No comments: