Monday, August 10, 2009

Sixtyith Street 2

We love to bring to outside in with lots of house plants. Green is in!
Our small collection. The other day I was giving a haircut to a friend in the empty dinning room and he said, "Why do you have two of everything?" Owen and I couldn't stop laughing. We said , "Because they are salt and pepper shakers." To funny.
I love family photos! But I don't like them scatered everywhere so I have all our photos on one big shelf. I love the way it looks.
As many of you know we love cactus and succulents. This is my mini cactus garden that hangs in my living room. More photos to come soon.

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love your cactus garden, I just killed an orchid, so maybe I shouldn't try it, but I want a terrarium so that I can have something living at home without killing it.