Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is fun






I was bad and didn't take any photos until Owen and I opened our presents after getting home from Palm Springs. So we look a bit beat up and tired. But we got some cool stuff. I got a rad book and a nice necklace and a big giftcard to a spa from my honey! He got an ipod and a rally cool teapot and some new jammies. Oh and hand made elvis pillow cases. All in all it was a wonderful christams. We didn't have to be anywhere so we did what ever we wanted it was great. I even did a few haircuts and everyone loved it. So it doesn't get much better then that!

5 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

I love, love, love my new hair!!!! Thank you for everything! It was so great to see you guys. We love you and miss you!

Katie said...

I really like your silver tree!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Bad girl- NO pictures when you got together with family and friends in the desert? Shame on you! I hope Margaret took some... Your hair sure is getting long! Mine feels like it has stopped growing. We leave Friday for points south!

Trena said...

Yes, yes, yes! I love my new hair cut too! Thank you again for my impromptu hair cut! I love it! Aaron loves his too!

Janet said...

Sure wish we could have been with you kiddos for Christmas. We are especially happy and proud of you for your efforts to be with your sister and brothers. It is a rare thing in this world today to "want" to be with family...to work at wanting to be with family. We love you! Happy New Year !