Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CHRISTmas


I love this time of year. Really busy running around and shopping. I really love the time we have to ponder on our Savior! He is one of my favorite people and I am so greatful for all he has done for me. This year has been a jam packed year of blessings. From giving me patience to endure school and my job. For allowing me to do so well at State Board, getting my license, and 1 more amazing year with Owen! I know he is there for me and I am never alone! So I hope through this season you all will stop and remember the reason for the season.

2 comments:

Trena said...

I feel the same way. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I hope you and Owen have a very Merry Christmas! Are we seeing you guys this Christmas? What are your plans?? :)

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

We're glad that you're glad for the Savior!, Yes, he IS the reason for the season- it is hard to imagine not having his light and his love in our lives! Merry Happy to both of you!!!! XO MOM and BILL