Thursday, December 13, 2007

Beat

So I am finding myself beat. Working 40 plus hours is hard work. I have so much to do! So I am trying really hard t stay on top of everything but I am fighting the lack of motivation. So I want to drop into bed everynight. I am hoping that after the holiday season is over I won't be working 40 hours at the salon. I feel bad for my tenants who never see me. I know a balance will come. I am looking forward to christmas. I think the idea of not working for a few days is awsome. So I will try to be better about blogging.

2 comments:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

I can imagine that you are meeting yourself coming AND going these days. I hope you got your shopping done! I look forward to an email from you, and glad to read your blog. Have you checked out Bill's Christmas message yet?
XO MOM

*Nicole said...

Hooray, a new blog. Thanks for doing my hair. It fell out in an hour. Man my hair has issues! Oh well.