Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gardening!


Gardening is going to be our new hobby.  Since we have the space and the landlord is so nice.  She is all about us growing veggies and flowers.  So we have been thinking about getting a few chickens.  Since we can't have a cat or a dog.  They don't live in the house and they give you 1 egg a day each. 


So we chose not to get cable and so far we have kept busy with the house and yard.  So we went to a nursery today to look at some plants.  We found 2 rose bushes we had to have.  They each have such beautiful roses.  I am going to plant a morning glory at the back fence, away from the veggie garden.  But it is going to be so nice.  

So while at the nursery I saw a few water lily's! They are so pretty.  And I have to say that my little digital camera did a nice job.  These are all unedited photos.  I will continue to post pictures of the garden.  Hopefully I will have so much food I will have to share.  The tomato plant is going off!  So get ready.  

1 comment:

Janet said...

Seeing Gar with a rototiller has made my day!!!!!! Too much fun !!
Melinda, your photos are always so good. Please give some tips to us on Jesse's Momshots site.