Friday, May 16, 2008

The home is where the heart is



We love our new home!  It has taken a lot of work to move and get settled.  Hard work pays off.  I long for the settling to be done and we can kick back after work.  So today was prep for our yard sale in the Morning.  I hope lots of people find us and buy our stuff.  It feels so good to get rid of old things.  I am mad at myself about keeping so much stuff that is of no use to me.  I think I need to be better about getting rid of stuff.  So I hope to turn over a new leaf.  Less is more!

Sorry for not posting lately.  I will have more time soon.  Here are some recent photos.  

3 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

What a great place!!! I can't wait to come see it in person one of these days. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be sooner than later.
Love you guys!

Rachel J. said...

I am confused? Still managing College ave. apts? Still trying to buy? Or did you? Rental? Long term short? I know, I know...too many questions. Just want the haps on your stats. In any case, nice digs. I love the SoCAl Granny style pad. Outfit it with al yer 50's garb and some doilies and sugar-free mints in the candy dish and you are set. Enjoy the yard and plant some aloe vera and lemon trees. Miss you kids. Picture enclosed in my comment a virtual "welcome mat" as a house warming gift for your front step.
Love ya guys, good luck unpacking and decorating!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Good start to show off your new place. Can I brag that I am the first to stay over? Doing okay up here~ Alison and Rod have gone for an overnight out of town. Four in bed, the big four still up and the baby is wound like a top... goodie.