Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Malcolm Dr

I have wanted to post pics of the inside of the house for sometime.  I cleaned all day Monday and finally felt like I could show the inside.  It is a humble home but we love it.  It took a while to settle in!  Above is our tiny bedroom.  Which fits our bed and one other small narrow piece of furniture with our computer on it. 
This is the sitting area near the front of the house and leads into the dinning room.
Entry.  With my dresser.  No room in the bedroom so it works fine out there.
One of the smallest kitchens ever.  The tile is pretty bad but everything else about the house we love.  Other then the wood paneling in the drop down living room.
Melinda's Room- My closet and craft room.  Owen got the garage I get the 2nd bedroom.  We are going to have a house warming party soon.  

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute house!

Jessica Stier said...

I love it!!!
I can't believe that kitchen looks even smaller than our old one. I didn't know that was possible! :)
I wish I could come to your party. :(

*J*E*N* said...

I love the blue wall-so cute!!!! I am also sooooooo jealous about your craft room-someday I'll have one and someday you'll have to turn it into a nursery!

*Melinda* said...

Jen you are right about that! But I'm not giving it up yet:)