Monday, March 17, 2008

Love Hate


I am in the HATE mode of my job here at the apartments. I have had 4 vacantcies in the last 2 months. I just rented the forth one and got another 30 day notice. It never stops. I remember the days when a move out was once in a while. But I just got almost everyone onto a new lease. So after #5 it should mellow out. I love this job don't get me wrong. It has been such a blessing. But I am going on my 9th year here. I am ready to only worry about where I live. I guess I am tired. I love all my tenants, a girl can't ask for more. So I keep telling myself, I think I can- I think I can. It always works out. This time a lot slower then I like.

It has been a bit funny. I have ads out in the paper and on the internet. I have rented 3 of my units to single black females. I had at least 10 black females come and look. And that was the only traffic I was getting. I thought it a bit strange. But all three are so cute.

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

hehe, so now would not be a good time to ask for a new oven? Just kidding, I heart you! I think you're a great landlord!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Just think of all the fun you are having saving money! All things come to those who wait... look who you got for a husband! We rest our case.