Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Savoir



I know my savior and am so glad that he has made it possible for me to rise again. Without the suffering of all this for our behalf life would be just until death. To me that is a tragic thought. For me the knowledge that I will be with Owen even after death for eternity is one of the most comforting things I know. I wish I could have the understanding of what it must have felt like for Jesus to suffer for my sins. But the truth is he suffered so that I wouldn't have to! That is the best gift anyone has ever given me! So today I hope that all of you remembered your Savior. Remembered what he means to you and thanked him for his gift.

1 comment:

Rachel J. said...

Man, I love to hear this side of you! Keepin' it really real and letting the world know. How much energy we create by testifying of the reality of our savior and the many blessings we enjoy because of Him.
The at-one-ment our Lord provided is MINDBLOWING, and if we try, we can maybe understand a teeny-tiny part of it.
I am glad you see things with a clear vision, baby.
Love~