Sunday, March 2, 2008

Robbery or Gravity

On Tuesday after work I went to the mall to get Owen a pair of chucks. While I was there he calls.

"Hi honey how are you?"
"Good."
"I have some bad news for you."
"Okay..."
"I came home and went up stairs and my heart sank because it looked liked we got robbed!"
"WHAT!"
"I came in the office and the room had exploded. I looked for the computer and it was on the floor laying on its side. I soon figured out that your shelves ripped out of the wall and pushed the computer on the floor and everything went everywhere. So you might want to come home now."
"Oh, wonderful so no robber just gravity!?"

The pictures say it all. So Owen went to Target for me and bought big plastic bins for all my scrap booking stuff. I guess that is a sign that I have to much scrap booking stuff:) I can't help it I love the stuff.




9 comments:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Oh My Goodness! I am glad I have steel free-standing shelves for all my stuff in my office! It does look like a sign you will be moving this year!!! And, it sure beats really having been robbed, for sure~

*Nicole said...

Oh my gosh that is soooo crazy!!!

Unknown said...

Holy cow - that's awful! What a mess!

Katie said...

Scarpbooking is a dangerous hobby!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

That's such a crazy mess...you have soo much stuff. Atleast you're better organized now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*J*E*N* said...

IS the Mac ok?

Naomi said...

I hope your stuff is in some semblence of order now! By the way, tag, you're it! Check out my latest for instructions. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.