Thursday, November 15, 2007

No Time


So now that I have a new job I have no time. I am working 40 hours a week at the salon on top of managing the apartments. I start at 6am and hit the pillow around 10:30 and am running the whole time. I am so excited to have so many wonderful friends and clients that keep me so busy. But tonight I am watching a movie in bed. I probably will fall asleep but either way is a plus. I got a new sewing machine and can't wait to use it but no time. I took it out of the box and that's it. I didn't even have the energy to go see my BOG girls tonight:( So I hope to blog more once I have caught my breath. Kisses and hugs:)

1 comment:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Cute picture! What I need is YOUR schedule- that might help me lose those extra pounds... Just don't forget that you do need to eat and drink lots of WATER! Love and Hugs