Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagged...







So I guess you all really want to know about about silly me.

So ten years ago... was 1997! My last year of high school. I was just beginning to come out of what I call the ugly duckling stage. I was feeling good and excited to be done with school. I was working at Albertson's bagging groceries. I was working hard and saving money to go back to Europe on a back packing trip. Alone! I was living at home still with my brothers. Who drove my almost crazy at times. I drove a blue station wagon with fake wood paneling from the late 80's. I wish I still had that body! But I'm not doing to bad for 10 years out. So I have included a picture of me that appeared in the school news paper. My Senior prom picture and a drawing a friend of mine did of my senior picture. Sorry for the bad photos I had to take pictures of the pictures. I mean 10 years ago we didn't even know what digital was:)






Five years ago: 2002


It is a blur in my mind and couldn't really find any pictures from that year... I know that I was attending SDSU. Spending tons of time in the Jewelery studio and working at Belmont and Zocalo grill. I was supper busy. That's probably why I don't recall much. I know I was single and dating a lot. Hanging out with my girls, Mandy, Michelle and Emily. Man I miss them.





One year ago...2006


We celebrated 2 years of marriage and had a blast in Big Bear for a long weekend. We went to see Owen's family in Bellingham, WA for the Fourth of July. That is the best. Blowing up stuff and making sparkler bombs. The 4th at Owen's parents is crazy. They live on an Indian reservation and so the Indians sell fireworks. Some all year and some starting in May. So everyone has fireworks and sets them off all the time. But the night of the 4th is so noisy and fun!


I also started beauty school. The best decision I ever made. I am so glad that I found the right career for me!

What I would do with a million dollars?
  1. Buy a house!
  2. Buy a 1957 Chevy wagon.
  3. Take us to Europe
  4. Own my own Salon
  5. Build Owen a really big garage for all his toys
  6. Give money to charity
  7. Put someone through college.

My Favorite shows:

  1. Lost
  2. House Hunters
  3. Animal Cops
  4. What not to wear

5 Places I rather be:

  1. Germany, With Owen Of Course
  2. Fiji, W/ Owen
  3. In a house I owned
  4. On a scrapbooking cruise with all my BOG Girls!
  5. Magic Mountian

Favorite Snacks:

  • Cheese and cracker
  • fiddle faddle
  • cookies
  • nuts any kind
  • tuna salad

Tag you're it:

  • Olea
  • Jessica
  • Ben
  • Natalie

3 comments:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

You really are in a nostalgic mood these days! Did someone tag YOU? Cute stuff, anyway! We are hangin' out in Mazatlan- Bill is sick with Carolyn's cold ... ugh.

*Melinda* said...

Yes I was tagged so I thought I would keep it going! I hope Bill feels better!

kristina said...

i love to see these pictures!!! and congrats with your license!!!!!!