Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Coupon Queen

To night we went to Vons to go food shopping for the month. I do 1 big trip that way I can do little trips to but fresh stuff though out the month. So we are on a big savings kick right now. I clip coupons out of the Sunday paper and put them in a fun folder. So we make our list from the coupons we have.

Our total before Vons club or Coupons was $273. And after club card and coupons we saved $121. 42% of my total bill. I am well inside of my food budget this month! Saving is fun! You should all try this website. Couponmom.com you have to register but it is totally free. What it does is tells you what is on sale with the club card at what ever store you go to. They have Ralph's and Vons mostly because they double coupons. But it helps you to make your shopping list. It is updated every week with the new store ads. It is such a great tool.

5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

confession -- I tried to do this last night and gave up. It was too confusing for me, so you need to show me how!

Unknown said...

Wow Melinda - that's impressive!

kristina said...

I must try!!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Good for you! You do know that you are becoming your mother- for better or for worse...Ha.

Jessica Stier said...

This is something that I have a mental block against. I need to try harder. Saving money is always good!!!