Saturday, February 2, 2008

Roller Coaster

Most of you know that we are looking to buy. It is so exciting and fun driving around in a new area. Looking at floor plan after floor plan. I think this is the year for us. It feels right and the market is a buyers market. Money goes a lot farther now. We never thought we would be able to afford a home in San Diego. So it is really exciting. Writing offers and waiting week after week hoping and praying... It is time for a change. I have lived here for 8 years and have worked here for 7. I am getting excited about what I wold keep and what I would get rid of. I am looking forward to the purge! The new start! So if you remember pray we will find our home out there!




The thought of leaving the ward or even being out of the neighborhood is scary but you got to jump to see if you can fly, right?

5 comments:

kristina said...

That is so exciting! I hope you find the one!!

Naomi said...

Do you have a real estate agent? If not I know one who is very trustworthy and WILL work hard for you. (He is the one who got our $2000 back for us when we decided not to go through with our condo purchase.)

Trena said...

That is just sooo exciting! Get ready for some crazy times. When we were in escrow, I could break into tears at the drop of a hat. It's just emotional. But then when it's over, you are SO HAPPY! Good luck to you and I hope you get a good one!

Unknown said...

How exciting Melinda! Good luck :)

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Can't open up your photo for this blog... oh, well, we do wish you well with your 'home hunting'-