Friday, February 22, 2008

Good By Matisse

This week end my mom was down. I was telling her that I wanted to find a better home for my pet turtle. I had started to feel really bad about having her in a tank. I felt like she needed to be in a yard and have a place to dig and bask in the sun. So she called a few people and found a friend of hers that had a turtle. She said she would love to take her.



So in memory of Matisse.


I named my turtle Matisse not knowing is was a girl.

I had her for 5 or so years. I am sad that she is gone but I feel like I did the right thing.

4 comments:

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

She is a pretty little thing- I hope she is happy in her new home in Indio!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Stier said...

Sometimes doing the right thing is not fun. :( I think it is great that you chose to give her to someone who can give her the kind of home she needs. I'm sure she's grateful and just doesn't know it because she's got a turtle brain... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.