Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ahoy matey






Halloween is the best day ever. Well at least we enjoy it. We were Sailors. Owen Said tonight, "I have always wanted to see you in a sailor outfit." So now he has:) Last night we made goody bags for our friends and trick or treaters. We got dressed and went on a Halloween tour. We set out to treat our friends. They all were so thrilled to have us show up. We where a hit, I think. We made it by our church parking lot where they held a trunk or treat. Nicole and Jenn were totally like awesome. Nicole's niece was dressed like Elvis. By far my favorite little kid costume this year.


I hope that everyones sweet tooth has been satisfied tonight!

4 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

You guys look so cute. I'm all about the matching costumes. I love it!

Gar would have fit right in with you two. He was a sailor too! It was just Uly's old Popeye costume (with out the bulging arms), but it was cute.

I LOVE that shade of lipstick on you, btw. It's bold and I like it!

kristina said...

you guys look super cute!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

We totally did -- and ate them right up. My only regret was that I wasn't home to see you in your cute costumes! Sorry I forgot to say thanks at church, even though we were sitting right by you!!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

Cute cute cute! Thanks for forwarding the picture for me to copy!!