Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I love Balboa Park



This past weekend we went to Balboa Park with our friends Andreu and Shawna. They treated us to an IMAX movie. It was pretty neat. I want to go back and see the one about coral reefs. It's like you are watching a movie on the inside of a bubble. Before the movie we went walking around. Tried to go to the photography museum but they where closed early for a wedding they were going to have there. My favorite is the photo booth inside the gift shop. We wanted to take our picture in the black and white booth but like I said they had closed. So we went over to the botanical garden. They have some awesome flowers. I love the huge orchids they have there. We want to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls the next time we go. They say this is the only time to see it, once its gone it is going into storage.


Picture 2 is in front of an Angle Trumpet tree outside the garden.


Picture 1 is inside the garden.


2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

you two are soo cute!! I love it! I hope the pizza was good - next time for sure!

Bill and Alice Johnson said...

I love Balboa Park too! Are those Angle Trumpets or Angel Trumpets???