Saturday, October 27, 2007

Money Money


This morning I had to call the owner of the salon where I had a lead on a job. So we could talk details. I start on the first at 8:30! Training. So I will work 5 days a week. Everyother Saterday I can take clients and after my reception shift during the week. So I am so happy because I get to work on commission but still be making an hourly wage for working the desk. Which will be great because this means, Money Money! I am so excited to see how much money I really can make. We have lived on such a little budget for so long it will be so nice to have a little more wiggle room. We all wish for that! I am so excited to be getting so close to be working behind the chair! For pay, working for free SUCKS! I love the location of the salon. I am going to be working at Denise Barrow Salon. It is on 5th Ave. Near Balboa Park. So pray that everything go well for me on the 8th of Nov. when I go to take my State Board!

No comments: