Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The end is coming




I never thought school would ever end but in fact the end is coming. I have learned a lot and hope it is enough to pass state board! Which is Nov. 8th. I have to go to Glendale to take my big test and if all goes according to plan I will have my licence that very day. I am happy to be finishing. I now have another accomplishment, oh does it feel good. And I did really well academically. I am the first of my class to graduate. And that is due to good attendance. I love learning and am sure I will find something else I want to know about.




So I will just say it now, if you don't see me much until after the 8th you now know why:) Thanks for all the support and love.

4 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

yay! That's awesome. How time flys when you're having fun. I can't believe it's been nearly a whole year. It just seems like a few weeks to me.

love ya.

*Nicole said...

Congratulations! You really worked hard!

Trena said...

Melinda! I can't believe you are done with school already! Good luck on your test. I heard you just have to pick things up with tissues and stuff like that you are will pass.. :)

Thorey said...

Good luck on your boards, Melinda -- I'm sure you'll ace it!